Friday, June 26, 2009

Roger EGG-bert is a Douche face.


First of all.....LONG LIVE MICHEAL!!!

Back to business. Roger Ebert is an idiot. Plain and simple. He said this about Transformers Listen to this asshole: "a horrible experience of unbearable length, briefly punctuated by three or four amusing moments. One of these involves a dog-like robot humping the leg of the heroine. Such are the meager joys. If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination."


Wow. He went to great legnths to rip into this movie. I mean he was quite angry about it. I think he was driven to the point of madness being forced to watch Megan Fox's ass and titties the whole time and NOT being able to masturbate. He doesn't want to pull a Pee Wee Werman now does he? I read his review an hour before I watched the movie. Now being a fan a Transformers, I understand that my opinion is biased, however, I know what decent movie is and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was FUCKING AWESOME!!!! Not to say the movie didn;t have its cheesy moments and corny moments but fuck man, it's Transformers!! Have you ever seen the cartoon show? It's Cheese central just like G.I JOE (which I have high hopes for). It had all the elements of a great movie: a shit ton of action, megan fox, HILARITY, and TRANSFORMING!!! Thats all you need. If you are going to watch Transformers expecting "Pride and Predjudice - like depth" then your gonna be fucking disappointed ok? Who made Roger Ebert a critic anyway. I mean what the fuck did he do to become a movie critic? Who died and made him Sultan of all things movies? Fuck him and the the fat he flew in on! Watch Transformers and get back to me. If you liked it, tell me. If your in with Roger, go fuck yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment